The Ellipse intense Pulsed Light is a second generation Intense Pulsed Light system which is clinically proven safe and effective used for skin rejuvenation.
The technology works by emitting a high energy light similar to a laser which targets red veins and dark pigmentation areas.
The light energy is absorbed naturally in the skin, encouraging dispersal of unwanted coloured areas in the skin and promoting the skin’s own rejuvenation process
Age spots, sun spots, and freckles contain a substance called melanin, and diffuse redness contains a substance called haemoglobin.
When cells containing lots of these substances are targeted with the intense pulsed light, they disappear almost immediately.
A decade of proven results, thousands of satisfied users and millions of satisfied clients’ have placed Ellipse among the world’s very best systems for vascular & pigmentation
Ellipse IPL systems are CE marked in accordance with the European Union’s Medical Device Directive and have obtained American FDA approval
- Improves skin texture by promoting collagen production, leaving skin brighter and younger.
- Pores are minimised and refined.
- Reduces redness.
- Up to 6 treatments are recommended.
Thread Vein Treatment
- Treatment is performed quickly and safely.
- Immediate visible results.
- Helps remove or decrease the size of thread veins.
- 2-4 treatments are necessary, depending on the size or severity of the vein.
- Removes or lightens sun damage and freckles.
- Evens skin tone by removing age spots.
- Can be used on any part of the body (face, neck and hands are most common).
- Usually 3 treatments needed
A full-face treatment should take around 20 minutes and the skin will look rejuvenated after 1-3 treatments, depending on the severity of treatment required. The procedure is painless, although darker skin may experience a sensation similar to that of the warming feeling one has after a day on the beach.
There is no other post-treatment care required other than a sunscreen (minimum SPF30) for a month following treatment.
The reviews of this treatment support the fantastic results that hit the spot every time.